If this is your first time investing in a printing and packaging machine, we hope the following information can give you some help
There is no quick and simple answer to this question. printing and packaging machines are specific to the customer, so arriving at ‘standard pricing’ isn’t usually practical. However, we can provide a range: For a fully automated production line, you can expect to pay the USD100,000 to 500,000
Pricing largely depends upon your unique needs: the products you want to package, the speeds you would like to achieve, your bag styles and sizes, the complexity of your process, and how quickly you need the machine delivered.
Generally, the more complex, customized, or high-speed the printing and packaging process is, the more you can expect to pay.
KETE offers a variety of flexible printing and packaging machines that can satisfy most customer’s requirements:
Diverse Bag Making Machines produce all types of bags made from materials like paper, non-woven, plastic films, Laminated film etc. These bags can be applied in different industries, like food & beverage, beauty & personal care, home & office accessories, express delivery, etc.
Various Printing Machines include flexo printing machines, rotogravure printing machines, and label printing machines. With color registers that support a maximum of 12 colors, KETE’s printing machines can help to turn your vivid and unique packaging design into reality.
Other Packagings Converting Machines include advanced wine capsule machines, paper straw making machines, paper box making machines, paper cup making machines, laminating machines, sitting machines, heat shrink packaging machines, ultrasonic sewing machine, spare parts etc.
Each of our machines has a professional technical team who can provide field technical services for customers from different countries.
At the same time, due to COVID19, we have also recruited some local technical teams in different countries to cooperate to provide customers with the fastest and best field service.
meanwhile, we also make videos of the operation instructions of our equipment for customers to learn repeatedly.
We understand how confused a new buyer can be when he/ she just steps into the machinery industry. We hope the following information can, to some degree, give you a little guidance.
We understand that investing in a packaging machine is a big deal. Efficiency and Quality are what we value most, and will guide you always during our smooth cooperation.
● Machine(s) recommendation according to your specific packaging needs, along with detailed datasheet for your reference
● The most suitable purchase solution based on thorough comparison between similar machines
● Detailed layout drawings of the machine and equipment with marked parameters
● Optional machine functions and configurations of your choice
● A standard purchase contract ensuring our smooth cooperation
● Standard files like the HS code, machine catalogs for your better understanding of our machines
● Make schedule with the manufacturing department
● Regular feedback by videos on manufacturing progress
● We’ll remind you to send us your detailed package design at the half of the process, so that we can get appropriately prepared for machine commissioning
● Set the date of commissioning when the manufacturing process is near the end
● Make adjustments to the machine till it can successfully produce what you demand
● Invite you to visit our factory and check the test procedure in person, or we’ll record the whole process for your confirmation
● Stick nameplates and signs to your machine
● Conduct a final check before delivery
● Anti-rust oil is printed to the machine and a desiccant is put in the delivery cabinet to protect machines from potential damage
● For huge machines, like a paper bag making machine set, machines will be separated into sections and packed into composite wooden box with an indicator label. The whole process will be recorded for your confirmation
●We contact the freight agency and check the delivery date
● We prepare in advance for the customs clearance procedure to speed up the delivery
● We’ll schedule an itinerary for our engineer and look for local interpreters if necessary to ensure effective communication
● Our engineer will help you with machine installation and commission
● Our engineer also takes the responsibility for operation training
● The warranty takes effect from the date when you sign the confirmation after all the adjustment work has done
● We will provide an instruction manual, the circuit drawing, program backup USB, videos of solutions to routine problems
● During the first month, we will make callbacks to check the state of the machine. After that, we’ll call back every 3 months and record if there is any problem
● We will send you new technical solutions if there is any updating to our machines
*We respect your confidentiality and all information are protected.